How to Communicate with the Spirit of the Land
- The extraordinary healing that comes from showing kindness, honor, and respect to the Earth and its communities
- Learning to approach and connect with sacred places and natural wonders of the land such as rivers, lakes, mountains, and caves
- How to listen and what to listen for when communicating with the land and with nature
- Discovering a path to your own growth by understanding the growth of nature
- Using Shamanic journeying to explore and develop your connection with nature
Sandra Ingerman, MA, is recognized for bridging ancient cross-cultural healing methods into our modern culture through deeply reconnecting with nature, shamnic workshops and gathering the global spiritual community together to perform powerful transformative ceremonies. She is also a licensed marriage and family therapist and professional mental health counselor, specialized in traumatic stress.
Ingerman is an award winning author of twelve books, including Soul Retrieval: Mending the Fragmented Self, Medicine for the Earth, Walking in Light, and The Book of Ceremony: Shamanic Wisdom for Invoking the Sacred in Everyday Life. She is the presenter of eight audio programs produced by Sounds True. For more information, visit sandraingerman.com.