Nature: A Doorway to Greater Well-Being
- How spending time in natural surroundings supports positive neuroplasticity
- Learning how nature can tune you into your body and open you up for a more somatic experience
- How dividing yourself from nature divides you from your true essence, and simple ways to stay more connected
- Letting nature lift you out of an egocentric way of thinking in order to widen your perspective
- Heightening the impact of your experience in nature so that it carries with you throughout your day
Rick Hanson, Ph.D. is a psychologist, Senior Fellow of UC Berkeley’s Greater Good Science Center, and New York Times best-selling author. He has lectured at NASA, Google, Oxford, and Harvard, and taught in meditation centers worldwide. He began meditating in 1974 and is the founder of the Wellspring Institute for Neuroscience and Contemplative Wisdom.
Rick Hanson is the author of six books including Neurodharma, Resilient, and Hardwiring Happiness, which collectively have been published in 29 languages. An expert on positive neuroplasticity, Dr. Hanson’s work has been featured on BBC, CBS, NPR, and other major media. His website is rickhanson.net.