Regeneration: The Ultimate Power to Change Things
- Realizing that changes come from a place of compassion and respect
- Seeing ourselves as influential agents that can bring about reform to heal the Planet
- Developing ways of communicating with each other that moves us away from shame, blame and guilt to new ways of resolution
- How we can encourage people to engage in a collective way to preserve the Planet
- Setting realistic goals about the environmental crisis and being open to varied outcomes
Paul Hawken is an environmentalist, entrepreneur, author and activist who has dedicated his life to changing the relationship between business and the environment. His work includes founding four successful, ecologically conscious businesses, sharing the impacts of commerce on living systems, and consulting with heads of state and CEOs on economic and environmental policy. Paul is Founder of Project Drawdown, a non-profit dedicated to researching when and how global warming can be reversed.
Paul has an extensive listing of articles, op-eds, peer-reviewed papers, co-authored books and written eight books, including five national bestsellers. In 2019, the National Council for Science and the Environment granted him a Lifetime Achievement Award on Science, Service, and Leadership. His website is paulhawken.com.