Listening to the Natural World for Guidance: What Nature Communicates Through Us
- Healing ourselves inwardly to be the best leaders we can be
- Welcoming the way nature communicates with us through our emotions
- Reevaluating our masculine and feminine traits as a way to draw from all our human capacities
- Paying attention to what the Planet is calling on us to do
- Embracing all our feelings as having a purpose, and exploring the action they can lead us to take
Nina Simons is an award-winning social entrepreneur and visionary who is passionate about honoring nature as sacred, restoring the feminine-masculine balance in our worlds, indigenous wisdom and leadership, ending racism, and connecting women’s movements. She co-founded Bioneers and its Everywoman’s Leadership program and co-founded and led Cultivating Women’s Leadership.
Nina is the author of Nature, Culture and the Sacred: A Woman Listens for Leadership, which received two Nautilus Awards (Women in the 21st Century and Social Change & Social Justice). She co-edited the anthology, Moonrise: The Power of Women Leading from the Heart, and contributed to the anthology Ecological and Social Change: Multicultural Women’s Voices. Her website is ninasimons.com.