Nature: Your Guide to a Deeper Connection
- Taking your practice into a natural environment in order to expand your experience
- How the forest provides a sense of togetherness, even when you’re there alone
- How spending time outdoors serves as an open pathway to compassion and awareness
- Creating meaningful connections with others by participating in nature-based activities
- Taking time to be mindful of how we are moved by the intricacies and beauty of nature
Micah Mortali is the founder of the Kripalu School of Mindful Outdoor Leadership at the Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health. His life’s work centers on reconnecting modern people with the restorative powers of nature through mindfulness in the great outdoors.
He is also a 500-hour Kripalu Yoga Teacher and a Mindful Outdoor Guide who has been leading groups in wilderness and retreat settings for almost 20 years.
Micah is the author of Rewilding: Meditations, Practices and Skills for Awakening in Nature. His website is micahmortali.com.