Contemplative Nature Practice – A Doorway into Wonder, Wisdom and Presence
- Experiencing a deeper feeling of presence by being responsive to the natural wonders of the outdoors
- Sensory practices that orient us toward beauty and joy
- How being aware of the changes in nature can cultivate wisdom and insight into our own lives
- How physical contact with nature can enliven our curiosity and presence
- Easy contemplative practices to renew our connection with the natural world around us
Mark Coleman is founder of Awake in the Wild and Mindfulness Institute, and Co-Founder of The Nature Summit. He leads wilderness meditation retreats, offers training for Google’s Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute and serves as a senior meditation teacher at Spirit Rock Meditation Center. Mark holds a Masters in Clinical Psychology and draws on his extensive experience from working with people as a therapist and coach.
Mark is the author of From Suffering to Peace: The True Promise of Mindfulness, Make Peace with Your Mind: How Mindfulness and Compassion Can Help Free You from the Inner Critic and Awake in the Wild: Mindfulness in Nature as a Path of Self-Discovery. For more information, visit markcoleman.org.