True Romance: Falling in Love with Nature
- The importance of identifying the role plant life plays in our health and the health of our planet
- Why understanding the processes of nature is the key to preserving it
- How mindful observation in nature can foster a deeper love and connection to our Earth
- Practical ways to stay aware of not over-using our natural resources
- Learning to fall in love with the nature right outside your door
Louie Schwartzberg is an award-winning cinematographer, director, and producer who provides breathtaking imagery using time-lapse, high-speed, and macro cinematography techniques. His theatrical releases include the 3D IMAX film Mysteries of the Unseen World with National Geographic, Wings of Life for Disney Nature, and Fantastic Fungi, which received 100% on Rotten Tomatoes and was the #1 documentary on iTunes for 4 weeks.
Schwartzberg’s Visual Healing offers high-definition, immersive films that bring nature and technology together to deliver positive physical, emotional and psychological benefits in healthcare, luxury hotels, and galleries.
Louie’s TED talks have over 60 million views on YouTube and his Moving Art series on Netflix is in season three. HIs website is www.movingart.com.