Getting Out of Your Head: How Nature Expands Your Vision
- How nature awakens our awareness and helps develop emotional intelligence
- Ways that mindfulness in nature can release negative thought patterns
- How exploring nature stimulates the natural learning process
- Putting yourself in the presence of natural beauty to increase perspective and joy
- Inviting other people to share in nature as a way to amplify the emotion it evokes
Lori Schwanbeck weaves her passion for nature into her work as a mindfulness teacher, psychotherapist and curriculum designer and facilitator. She is a senior teacher and program developer with the Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute teaching mindfulness-based emotional intelligence programs internationally.
As a certified Mindfulness Meditation Teacher, one of her joys is creating retreats where aliveness and wisdom is accessed through an intimacy with the living world. Lori’s current project is called “Re-wilding our Feminine Nature” where she integrates embodied, relational and presence based practices to rekindle vitality, joy and awe through immersion in nature. Her website is lorischwanbeck.com.