A Soul Connection with the Natural World
- Wilderness experiences to find greater depth and clarity about life purpose and meaning
- Re-aligning your life with the rhythms and cycles of nature to live with deeper closeness and belonging
- Understanding the purpose of our soul and putting it to use for the health of our Planet
- Taking time to hear the voices of all creatures and expanding our connection to their messages and offerings
- Discovering the personal fulfillment that comes from being of genuine service to the Earth
Bill Plotkin, Ph.D, is a depth psychologist, wilderness-based soul guide, and agent of cultural evolution. He is the founder of western Colorado’s Animas Valley Institute, where he has guided thousands of seekers through nature-based cross-cultural soul-encounter practices and initiatory passages. He has a doctorate in Psychology from the University of Colorado at Boulder. Before abandoning academia to follow his true calling, he also worked as a research psychologist, professor of psychology, and psychotherapist.
Plotkin is the author of Soulcraft: Crossing into the Mysteries of Nature and Psyche, Nature and the Human Soul: Cultivating Wholeness and Community in a Fragmented World, and The Journey of Soul Initiation: A Field Guide for Visionaries, Evolutionaries, and Revolutionaries. His website is animas.org.