Forest Therapy: A Sanctuary for Healing, A Place to Learn
- The growing uses of Forest Therapy for healing, learning and connection
- The many ways we can experience the world by combining what we physically see and what we spiritually perceive
- Developing a relationship of reciprocity with the Earth that supports the wholeness and wellness of each
- The health and wellness benefits of remembering we are a part of nature, not separate from it
- Why so many people report that their experiences in nature are transformational
Amos Clifford, M.A is one of the leading voices for Shinrin-Yoku-inspired Forest Therapy in the United States. He is the founder of the Association of Nature and Forest Therapy Guides and Programs, which trains and certifies Forest Therapy Guides globally.
He is author of the best selling Your Guide to Forest Bathing (Conari Press 2018). A student of Buddhist philosophy for over 20 years, Amos founded Sky Creek Dharma Center in Chico, California. His website is natureandforesttherapy.org.